Citizenship education for key stage 3Description
This new book for the revised KS3 citizenship curriculum from September 2014 ensures progression of knowledge and skills across the key stage. The activities are designed to be flexible for use on their own or as part of your own scheme of work.
- gives teachers confidence to teach the new curriculum topics
- promotes knowledge and understanding through active learning
- provides activities accessible to all abilities, which are easy to prepare and use.
Also available from Hodder Education:
- eTextbook edition: http://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471806964
- Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resources: http://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471806933
Published byHodder Education
Running a mock trial in the classroom
A guide and materials for teachers and students This is currently being updated. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pack includes guidance for teachers on how to run a mock trial with a class of students, drawing on our experiences of running the mock trial competitions.
Using this resource is a fantastic way to teach young people about the legal system, and can be used as a pre-cursor to entering the competitions.
Published byCitizenship Foundation