Finalist schools announced for Magistrates' Court Mock Trial Competition
Over 400 schools signed up to take part in this year's competition and 14 of them have got through to the final!
The finalist schools are the winners from the regional heats that took place in early May across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
This year's national final will be held at the historic Victoria Law Courts in Birmingham on Saturday 18 June 2011.
Congratulations to the finalist schools in this year's competition:
- Bloomfield Collegiate School, Down
- Shoeburyness School, Essex
- South Holderness School, East Yorkshire
- Plumstead Manor School, London
- Queen Elizabeth School, Lancashire
- Spalding School, Lincolnshire
- St Gregory's Catholic School, Cheshire
- Penyrheol School, Swansea
- Bushey Meads School, Hertfordshire
- Bulmersche School, Berkshire
- Kendrick School, Berkshire
- Colyton School, Devon
- Robert May's School, Hampshire
- King Edward VI Handsworth School, Birmingham