Aged 16-19? Why not volunteer for the National Body of Youth Leadership this summer
Are you free this Summer? Looking for work experience? Then try a NBYL Volunteer Internship!
The National Body for Youth Leadership (NBYL) is looking for volunteer Interns.
To apply you need to be:
- aged 16-19
- available for three months (6 July -25 September 2009)
- keen to learn
- a team player
In return we can give you:
- an insight into both the NBYL and working in the charity sector
- a chance a make a real difference
- a hands on experience
- workplace skills
- an opportunity to develop both personally and professionally
- travel and lunch expenses (up to £60 per week/£12 per day)
- training and networking opportunities
- supervision and support
- a reference on completion of the volunteer internship
If you fit the bill, then get involved and apply. For more information on what roles are available, how to apply and to download an application form, please visit www.nbyl.org.uk/internships.
The deadline for applications has been extended to 22 June.
The National Body for Youth Leadership (NBYL) is a youth led programme designed to create and offer opportunities for young people to develop their leadership skills.